Career in the World Bank, Bangladesh

With more than sixty years experience in financing the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and investing its reserves and pension fund, the World Bank Treasury has developed substantial expertise in asset and liability management. During this time, it has achieved a global reputation as a prudent and innovative borrower, investor and risk manager. Treasury also develops innovative lending products to meet World Bank clients' requests for customized financing - loans, derivatives, market hedges and other instruments - for their developmental programs.



Asset Management & Advisory

Treasury now manages between US$70 and US$75 billion in global liquidity portfolios and balanced funds for the World Bank Group, the staff pension fund, central banks and other multilateral organizations. The asset management business is supported by state-of-the-art portfolio and risk management analytics and systems and also offers its clients extensive training opportunites and advice. Treasury's historical investment record in obtaining index-plus returns on very low risk has earned it an enviable reputation in this area.

View Available Jobs in World Bank


Website:-

www.worldbank.org


Country Office Contacts :-

Plot E 32
Sher-e-Bangla Nagar,
Agargaon, Dhaka 1207,
Bangladesh
(880-2) 8159001
bangladeshinfo@worldbank.org

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a
    all round interesting blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.
    my website > my blog site

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...