Career in Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, Post: Probationary Officer, Assistant Officer

Bangladesh is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. The people of this country are deeply committed to Islamic way of life as enshrined in the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah. Naturally, it remains a deep cry in their hearts to fashion and design their economic lives in accordance with the precepts of Islam. The establishment of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited on March 13, 1983, is the true reflection of this inner urge of its people, which started functioning with effect from March 30, 1983. This Bank is the first of its kind in Southeast Asia. It is committed to conduct all banking and investment activities on the basis of interest-free profit-loss sharing system. In doing so, it has unveiled a new horizon and ushered in a new silver lining of hope towards materializing a long cherished dream of the people of Bangladesh for doing their banking transactions in line with what is prescribed by Islam. With the active co-operation and participation of Islamic Development Bank (IDB) and some other Islamic banks, financial institutions, government bodies and eminent personalities of the Middle East and the Gulf countries, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has by now earned the unique position of a leading private commercial bank in Bangladesh. 




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir,
    I beg to state that, I need a jobs.I have no high reference. sir i build a career in a well-reputed multinational organization where I will be able to prove my talent in a challenging environment by giving my best effort to achieve their goal.i send my c.v.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beg to state that, I need a jobs.I have no high reference. sir i build a career in a well-reputed organization where I will be able to prove my talent in a challenging environment by giving my best effort to achieve their goal.i send my c.v.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...