Career and Jobs in AB Bank Limited



AB Bank Limited, the first private sector bank was incorporated in Bangladesh on 31st December 1981 as Arab Bangladesh Bank Limited and started its operation with effect from April 12, 1982.

AB Bank is known as one of leading bank of the country since its commencement 29 years ago. It continues to remain updated with the latest products and services, considering consumer and client perspectives. AB Bank has thus been able to keep their consumer’s and client’s trust while upholding their reliability, across time.



4 comments:

  1. i want to prepare myself as a bank job applier by learning from various sources which are enriched proper banking system developing poor people of my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,
    I am Md. Alamgir Hossain. Home Dist:Dinajpur. I have completed B.B.S(Hons) in Accounting from National University in 2008.Result-First Class. Now I am continuing M.B.S in Accounting from Dhaka College and CMA(Professional level-1) in ICMAB. Having A training in Computer.Course name:Certificate in Computer Diploma(Duration-6 months) from a Govt. Institute. I am interested to do work with AB Bank Limited.
    Please call me. Thank You.
    E-mail: alamgir_cma@yahoo.com Cell-01737345555

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    I am Monalisa Hossain. From Dhaka. I have completed B.B.S(Hons) in Marketing from National University in 2008.Result-First Class.Also completed my MBA from Eastern University Bangladesh.Training in Computer.Course name:Certificate in Computer.I am interested to do work with AB Bank Limited.But got no link to apply...I have sent my CV through e-mail but no response at all..


    Please call me.Its a matter of my future.Thank you

    E-mail: monalisa713@yahoo.com
    Cell: 01717602667

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir, I am Golam Mostafa,Officer SME Banking
    BRAC Bank Ltd. I have completed B A Honours in Bangla from Dhaka College. I am interested to do work AB Bank.So please call me 01730077559 or gmauvi@yahoo.com.Than you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...